Sometimes it’s the little things in life that can light up your whole day…
- Making it through the light at Hollywood and Highland without traffic.
- Seeing a celebrity.
- Cheap yogurt at Menchie’s.
- An impromptu concert on the boardwalk near the beach.
- Driving down sunset at 3 a.m. and no one’s there.
- Walking onto your balcony and seeing all of Los Angeles spread out before you.
- Getting a well-deserved compliment from your Internship boss.
- Getting to see a movie for free.
- Not waiting in lines at the clubs at night.
- Meeting great new people at the hot tub in your apartment complex.
- Having a great heart to heart on your couch in front of the fireplace.
- A photo showing someone experiencing true joy.
- California sunsets.
- Perfect weather.
- The feeling that you’ve found somewhere you finally belong at.
Only in California…